Thank you for your interest in being an OPEN contributor!
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an idea or comment below, or use the OPEN Activity Template (Download Here) to create an outcomes-based activity.
- Save the file in this format: YourFirstLastName_OPEN_Activity_Idea.docx
- Fill out the quick contribute form below.
- Be sure to complete all information accurately.
- Upload your file, or enter your content development idea.
- Click “Submit.”
Please note: OPEN will give you credit for your submission by posting your name on OPENPhysEd.org next to the file link. It will also appear on the formatted activity page.
By hitting submit, you grant US Games and its affiliates all rights and ownership of the work submitted in addition to any derivatives of the work. You’re also verifying that the work is original and has not been published by any other person, organization, or business.
The OPEN Development Council will review all content for quality and rigor. The OPEN staff has the right to edit/modify any work submitted before posting it for public access. Submission of work does not guarantee publication.