The Professional Responsibilities Resource Center is designed to provide OPEN members with outcomes-based resources focused on communicating with families and community members, and growing and developing professionally. Like all OPENPhysEd.org resources, these files are meant to be guiding models that can be edited and customized to best meet the needs of your professional path.
Professional Responsibilities Introduction
OPEN contributors and national trainers continue to work hard to provide our members with flexible tools to elevate the physical education profession. This resource center has been created to provide resources that can be customized to best match your personal professional growth pathway.
Planning & Preparation Contributors
Thank you to the following content contributors:
- Jim DeLine, Lori Dunn, Aaron Hart, Mike Martinez, Mike Miller
Jump Links to other Best Practice Domains
The following resources are focused on providing parents and care-givers with information about your instructional program as well as fostering family engagement in your physical eduction program.
- Program Introduction Letter:
- Take Your Parent To PE Week Invitation:
- Physical Education Letterhead Image:
Take Your Parent to PE Week Resources (Sept 23-27, 2019)
- OPEN Parent Engagement Guide:
- OPEN Forum Podcast on Parent Engagement:
- OPEN Academic Language Cards:
- K-2 Suggested Lesson & Activities:
- 3-5 Suggested Lesson & Activities:
- 6-8 Suggested Lesson & Activities:
- 9-12 Suggested Lesson & Activities:
Active Schools Links