(3) Accepts and implements specific corrective teacher feedback.
(4) Listens respectfully to corrective feedback from others (adults and peers).
(5) Gives corrective feedback respectfully to peers.
(3) Demonstrates manipulative skills using mature patterns for accuracy and control.
(4) Combines locomotor and manipulative skills using mature patterns for accuracy and control in static and dynamic environments.
(5) Executes a variety of manipulative skills with control and accuracy in small-sided games.
(3) Discusses the challenge that comes from learning new physical activities.
(4) Rates the enjoyment of participating in challenging and mastered physical activities.
(5) Expresses the enjoyment and challenge of participating in a favorite physical activity.
Personal Responsibility & Safety:
(3) Works independently and safely in physical activity settings.
(4) Exhibits responsible behavior in independent group situations.
(5) Engages in physical activity with responsible interpersonal behavior (e.g., peer to peer, student to teacher).
Working With Others:
(3) Works cooperatively with others.
(4) Accepts “players” of all skill levels into the physical activity.
(5) Accepts, recognizes, and actively involves others with both higher and lower skill abilities into physical activities and group projects.