Build class routines with fun and engaging activities designed to reinforce 3 simple classroom rules.
1) Respect Self; 2) Respect Others; 3) Respect the Things We Use
Build on these simple rules to create a safe environment where students are empowered to explore physical activity and movement while building meaningful relationships with trusting adults and supportive peers.
As you use free OPENPhysEd.org resources in your physical education classroom, support our work through your purchase of OPEN / US Games Equipment. We’ve expanded our OPEN Power Discount program to include massive discounts on hundreds of products that you use every day. That’s the buying power of 120,000 OPEN members. Click the catalog cover shop OPEN Power Discounts online.
- The Complete Module
- Essential Questions & Priority Outcomes
- Module Block Plan
- Activity Plans
- Academic Language Cards
- Active Home Menu Board
- Performance Rubric
- Universal Design Suggestions
Fun & Helpful Links
Click activity title to view PDF
Rules & Rights
- Complete Classroom Rules Packet
- Rules Poster
- Student Empowerment Rights Poster
- CASEL Alignments & DOK Question Sets
- Small PNG Icon Files
- Large PGN Icon Files