Our nationally recognized trainers will customize your professional development day to meet the unique needs of your teachers, activity leaders, and the students they serve.
Each workshop is hands-on, physically active, professionally engaging, and FUN! Teachers/activity leaders will examine how OPEN fortifies and supports current strategies to ensure student learning and a create positive movement environment.
Critical concepts include:
- Academic Language Tools
- Tiered Questioning Techniques
- Academic Rigor Strategies
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Best Instructional Practices
- Universal Design Adaptations
Workshop price includes:
- Up to 5 hours of onsite training
- A $500 US Games OPEN Training Pack
(the equipment is yours when the training is done)
- All trainer travel and expenses
- Online Access to OPENPhysEd.org (oh yeah – that’s free!)