FREE Race Week Resources
- Customize Your Race Bib [Google Template]
- 5 Day Grit Journal [PDF Printable]
- Tag @OPENPhysEd on Twitter for a chance to WIN!
- NEW! – The Adventure Mile for Middle School
The OPEN National Training Team will Lead By Example and participate in the 2022 OPEN 5K Your Way!
Join the OPEN National Trainers as they run, walk, roll or sweat the week of March 20 – 26.
The rules are simple.
- Register using the form on this page.
- During the week of March 20-26, run, walk, or roll for 5K. You can also participate by completing one the following 5K equivalents of your favorite physical activity.
- 35 min of indoor spinning
- 30 min on a rower
- 35 min on an elliptical trainer
- 45 min of moderate hiking
- 35 min of swimming laps
- 9 holes of golf (without a cart)
- Don’t see your favorite activity on the list? That’s okay! Let us know what activity you’ll be doing when you sign up.
- Then, post photos and videos of your 5K during the event. We’ll be giving away OPEN swag on all 7 days to lucky 5K’ers who tag @OPENPhysEd and use #OPEN5K on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
OPEN supports the important work of Rising New York Road Runners.
Rising New York Road Runners is a free, nationwide program that helps youth develop the ability, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. (Learn more at NYRR.org)