Reinforce responsibility, self-control, and the health-enhancing benefits of physical activity with this fun and engaging learning module.
The activities and resources in this module will help you celebrate fall while staying consistent with your rules, routines, and classroom expectations.
As you use free OPENPhysEd.org resources in your physical education classroom, support our work through your purchase of OPEN / US Games Equipment. We’ve expanded our OPEN Power Discount program to include massive discounts on hundreds of products that you use every day (use code 7E). That’s the buying power of 120,000 OPEN members. Click the catalog cover shop OPEN Power Discounts online.
Thank you to the following Pumpkin Patch contributors!
Sarah Phillips, Paul Redman, Meggie Shoemaker, Kristen Stuber, Tracie Hammond, Tiffany Beam, Jennifer Carver, Megan Northcote
- Module Block Plan [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Essential Questions & Priority Outcomes [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Activity Plans [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Academic Language Cards [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Active Home Menu Board [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Performance Rubric [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Universal Design Suggestions [PDF, Google, PPT]
- Ghostbuster Tag [PDF]
- Zombie Invasion [PDF]
- Pickles In The Pumpkin Patch [PDF]
- Monster Mash [PDF]
- Haunted House [PDF]
- I Put A Spell On You [PDF]
- Pumpkin Ball [PDF]
- Ghost Hunt [PDF]
- The Great Pumpkin Run [PDF]